Haverhill apprenticeship awards to return in new year
- Credit: Archant
An award ceremony aimed at celebrating the success of apprentices in Haverhill is returning in the new year.
The One Haverhill Partnership Apprenticeship Awards will be held on Friday, January 12, at pharmaceutical company Sanofi, who will sponsor the event again.
Now in their third year, the awards recognise the role apprentices play in the town as well as companies who invest in young people through apprenticeships.
John Mayhew, chair of the ONE Haverhill Partnership, said: “These awards are a wonderful way to recognise the achievements of individuals and employees who contribute enormously to the local economy.
“A main priority of the ONE Haverhill Partnership is to promote employment opportunities and we look forward to receiving nominations and celebrating with them in early 2018.”
You may also want to watch:
The five awards that will be handed out are Apprentice of the Year, Apprenticeship Employer of the Year, Overcoming Adversity Award, Apprentice Champion of the Year and Highly Commended Award. The deadline for applicants is Monday, December 18.
To nominate, contact Dave Gooderham, communications consultant at ONE Haverhill Partnership, on email@example.com
- 1 Postman who abandoned 'undriveable' van wins unfair dismissal claim
- 2 Dozzell set for QPR, as Championship clubs show interest in Downes
- 3 GP surgery in 'special measures' after patients and staff raise concerns
- 4 Busy high street taped off by police
- 5 Man in 20s dies after fall from pub
- 6 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 7 Woman suffers life-threatening injuries after fall from building
- 8 'Too many men can cause a problem' - Ashton says quality, not quantity, is key in Town's squad rebuild
- 9 My frustration at how rude drawings balls up our beaches
- 10 Cyclist hurt in crash with car