Haverhill apprenticeship awards to return in new year
- Credit: Archant
An award ceremony aimed at celebrating the success of apprentices in Haverhill is returning in the new year.
The One Haverhill Partnership Apprenticeship Awards will be held on Friday, January 12, at pharmaceutical company Sanofi, who will sponsor the event again.
Now in their third year, the awards recognise the role apprentices play in the town as well as companies who invest in young people through apprenticeships.
John Mayhew, chair of the ONE Haverhill Partnership, said: “These awards are a wonderful way to recognise the achievements of individuals and employees who contribute enormously to the local economy.
“A main priority of the ONE Haverhill Partnership is to promote employment opportunities and we look forward to receiving nominations and celebrating with them in early 2018.”
The five awards that will be handed out are Apprentice of the Year, Apprenticeship Employer of the Year, Overcoming Adversity Award, Apprentice Champion of the Year and Highly Commended Award. The deadline for applicants is Monday, December 18.
To nominate, contact Dave Gooderham, communications consultant at ONE Haverhill Partnership, on firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 World War Two-themed holiday accommodation plans at former airfield
- 2 Matchday Live: Chaplin wins it as Town claim three points
- 3 Thatch roof of cottage 'fully alight' in village near Needham Market
- 4 McKenna hoping Portman Road routine changes can help 'find an edge'
- 5 9 forgotten pubs that were at the heart of their Suffolk towns
- 6 Police called to anti-vaccine demonstration at Suffolk pharmacy
- 7 Police arrest driver after single car crash
- 8 Appeal to find 33-year-old missing man
- 9 New cafe toasts successful first week
- 10 Let's get physical, 'spanner in the works' and selection headaches