Haverhill Boots starts offering Covid-19 vaccine
- Credit: Boots UK
Boots pharmacy in Haverhill high street has become the latest of the national chain's outlets to offer the Covid vaccination.
The specially-designed vaccination facility opened its doors to patients in-store from Monday, May 24 and the vaccine will be administered by Boots pharmacists as the retailer continues its mission to support NHS England to vaccinate the nation.
Nick Sunderland, programme director for vaccines at Boots, said: “Our pharmacy team in Haverhill are hugely excited by the opportunity to help their local community by offering the Covid-19 vaccine in-store.
"We are incredibly proud to be supporting the NHS to deliver Covid-19 vaccinations – our stores are conveniently located and accessible.
"We look forward to welcoming patients over the coming days and weeks.”
You may also want to watch:
Patients will be invited directly by the NHS to book their Covid-19 vaccine appointment at the Boots Haverhill pharmacy.
- 1 Six senior players - including Downes - will start pre-season with Under-23s
- 2 Town show Jacobs interest but injury holds up potential deal
- 3 Ipswich Town's 2021/22 League One fixtures revealed as Blues start at home
- 4 Man arrested after more than 80 vehicles checked on day of action
- 5 'We're working tirelessly... I'm hopeful of new signings fairly shortly' - Town CEO Ashton on transfers
- 6 New beginnings, old faces and a return home - what to look for on 'fixtures day'
- 7 Tattoo studio owner fined after refusing to close in lockdown
- 8 Ipswich to face army of familiar faces as Town draw U's in EFL Trophy
- 9 A&E under pressure as patient levels return to pre-pandemic levels
- 10 Man in 50s dies following crash on Suffolk border