Tomatoes thrown at house and car scratched by vandals
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Tomatoes were thrown at a house and a car was scratched in Haverhill during a criminal damage incident.
Police are appealing for witnesses or information following the incident which took place in Cambridge Way.
The incident occurred at some point between 11pm on Saturday, October 3 and 5am on Sunday, October 4.
Officers have reported that a car was scratched on the bonnet while it was parked on a driveway and tomatoes were thrown at the house.
Police are keen to speak to anyone who was in the area during this time who may have seen anything suspicious.
You may also want to watch:
Officers are also asking anyone who was driving in Cambridge Way or nearby who may have a dashcam fitted to get in touch.
Anyone with any information about this incident should contact Suffolk police, quoting crime reference number 37/57938/20, on 101 or by visiting this website.
- 1 Family of hairdresser, 17, who died in her sleep 'overwhelmed' by tributes
- 2 'Complete waste of our money' - uproar over Santa's grotto
- 3 Suffolk petrol stations avoid closure as garages shut nationwide
- 4 Don't panic buy - warning as queues form at petrol stations
- 5 Jailed company boss to sell home to repay swindled customers
- 6 'We've lost one or two from last week' - Cook reveals fresh injury set-back
- 7 Suffolk families stunned after homes transformed on Changing Rooms
- 8 Ipswich mum 'eating junk food and take-aways' goes from size 22 to 12
- 9 Suffolk braced for Indian summer before forecast showers next week
- 10 Goals, vision and chats with a legend - how Town's loan stars are doing