Haverhill: Firefighters called to fire in shower unit

FIRE crews were called to tackle a blaze involving a shower unit at an address in Camps Road, Haverhill.

It happened shortly before 3pm, and resulted in the first floor of the property being smoke-logged.

After extinguishing the blaze, crews used a thermal imaging camera to check the area for hot spots.

Crews ventilated the property and had left the scene after about half an hour.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter