Health fair to be held in Haverhill
- Credit: Archant
A free health information event designed to give tips and advice on staying active will be held this week.
The inaugural Haverhill Health Fair, which will be held on Friday, April 5, is being hosted by ONE Haverhill Partnership and Abbeycroft Leisure and supported by West Suffolk Community Engagement Group.
Held at Haverhill Leisure Centre between 10am and 2pm, visitors will get the chance to benefit from useful and practical advice to encourage them to lead a more comfortable life.
The aim of the event is to give people advice on becoming an active member of their community.
It has been supported by a number of local organisations, who will be attending on the day, while blood pressure testing, tai chi, wellbeing taster sessions and a free health walk at midday are among the attractions.
You may also want to watch:
To find out more about the event, which also benefits from free parking, call 01440 702548 or simply turn up on the day.
- 1 Derelict Suffolk railway crossing cottage up for auction
- 2 A14 reopens after HGV crashes into central reservation
- 3 West Suffolk restaurant named among best in the country
- 4 East Suffolk village garage to be rebuilt as part of homes plan
- 5 Channel 4 documentary to be filmed at Suffolk pub
- 6 'I'm just gobsmacked': east Suffolk pub receives £96,000 grant in Budget
- 7 Donacien's 'feeling the love' after returning from the Ipswich Town shadows
- 8 'Like a horror film' - Friends left terrified after being followed in woods
- 9 Woman taken to hospital following three-car crash near Bury St Edmunds
- 10 Map reveals raw sewage overflow into Suffolk rivers