Haverhill: Police appeal after damage to outbuildings
POLICE in Haverhill are appealing for information after damage was caused to three outbuildings on Colne Valley Road.
Offenders gained access to the buildings between 5pm on Friday, June 15, and 1.30pm on Sunday, June 17, causing damage to the doors.
Graffiti was sprayed inside one and on the outside of another.
The contents of a documents cabinet were strewn around the room of one hut and the fire extinguisher in one hut was set off.
Police are keen to speak to anyone who may have seen or heard anything in the area at the time.
Anyone with information is asked to call Sgt Gary Miller on 101, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 The most beautiful places to live in Suffolk - according to estate agents
- 2 Cash machines stolen in ram raid at Tesco in Brandon
- 3 Serious fire breaks out at home in Woodbridge
- 4 Norwood set to stay... despite seven clubs showing interest
- 5 Weather warning in place for Suffolk as temperatures plunge below freezing
- 6 Town set to appeal Morsy's FA charge
- 7 The Secrets of Dunwich: East Anglia's lost capital
- 8 20th century former light railway station to be converted into properties
- 9 6 roadworks to avoid in Suffolk this week
- 10 Devastated family wrongly told prisoner hanged himself weeks before release