Haverhill: Police arrest men after power tools and cash stolen in burglary
- Credit: Eastern Counties Newspapers
Two men have been arrested in connection with a burglary in Suffolk, police have said.
The pair, who have not been named, were arrested on suspicion of burglary after a number of electrical items, cash and clothes were stolen from a property in Haverhill.
It took place between 8.45pm on December 11 and 8.45am on December 12 in Broadcroft Crescent.
A Suffolk Constabulary spokesman said: “A rear window was smashed to gain entry and numerous items of property including electrical appliances, power tools, cash and clothes were stolen.”
A 48-year-old man from Haverhill and a 24-year-old man from London were arrested on suspicion of burglary and taken to Bury St Edmunds Police Investigation Centre (PIC).
You may also want to watch:
They have both been bailed to return to Bury PIC on February 5 pending further enquiries.
- 1 Ipswich Town lead the chase to sign Luton skipper Sonny Bradley
- 2 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 3 Luke Chambers: 'To be brutally honest, I didn't think I would be leaving the club this summer'
- 4 First look at golf club's multi-million pound coastal homes development
- 5 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years
- 6 Passenger falls off motorbike on A134
- 7 'Mass of smoke' billows from roof in house fire
- 8 New rickshaw taxi service starts in town
- 9 Farm to use renovated rail carriages as holiday lets
- 10 Caravans pitched at Portman Road car park