Motorbikes and power tools among 45 items of possibly stolen property found by police
- Credit: Archant
Power tools, motorbikes and bicycles are among 45 items found by police in a garage.
At around 4pm on Thursday April 16, police located a garage in Falcon Close in Haverhill, following a report from a member of the public.
Officers were given permission to enter the property, where more than 45 items were found. These included power tools, motorcycles and bicycles.
An investigation is now taking place to identify any offences that may have taken place, as well as to trace the owners of any stolen property.
Officers would like to hear from anyone who has any information or saw anyone acting suspiciously in the area. Police would also like to speak to anyone who believes the items may be their property.
Those with any information should contact police on 101 quoting crime reference 37/21578/20 or email Rowan.SAUNDERS2@suffolk.pnn.police.uk
- 1 'Lads have different levels of where they are' - Cook on Norwood and Barry
- 2 Burglar jailed for break-in at Stowmarket dental practice
- 3 Parish council concerned about plans for new A14 service station
- 4 East Suffolk Council to form new company to deliver services after Norse contract ends
- 5 'I absolutely hate it' - Pigott on 'massively frustrating' start to life at Town
- 6 13 years behind bars for man who killed a dad out celebrating with family
- 7 Paul Cook on social media 'drama queens' and a trip to Gateshead
- 8 'The answer to your question is in my reply' - Cook on whether he'll go with Bonne or Pigott
- 9 Uproar as plans put in to turn Suffolk pub into vets
- 10 Child rapist jailed for offences dating back to 2005