Haverhill: Teenage girl grabbed around the neck
- Credit: Archant
OFFICERS are appealing for witnesses after a 13-year-old girl was assaulted by a man in Haverhill.
The girl was walking along an alleyway near to Wortham Place when a man approached her at around 11.45am yesterday.
He pushed her against some bushes and grabbed her around the neck.
The girl kicked out at home before he ran off towards Chalkstone Way.
The man is described as white and 25 to 30 years old. He wore a black hooded top with the hood up, dark blue jeans with a rip in the knee and gloves.
You may also want to watch:
Witnesses or anyone with information should call Pc Carl Edley at Haverhill Police on 101.
- 1 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 2 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 3 Jeffers set for Ipswich Town coaching role
- 4 'The honour of my life' - Chambers' message to Town fans after departure confirmed
- 5 'The manager has to impose his will... we'll give him the resources to do that' - Detmer on Cook's transfer funds
- 6 Armed police box in cars on A12 after men seen 'fighting with swords'
- 7 Exit Interview: Farewell to Ipswich Town's most iconic player of the last decade
- 8 Town confirm four more exits at end of season
- 9 Delays continue on A12 after lorry rolls in crash
- 10 Murder accused storms out of witness box after admitting stabbing his ex