Haverhill: Teenage girl grabbed around the neck
- Credit: Archant
OFFICERS are appealing for witnesses after a 13-year-old girl was assaulted by a man in Haverhill.
The girl was walking along an alleyway near to Wortham Place when a man approached her at around 11.45am yesterday.
He pushed her against some bushes and grabbed her around the neck.
The girl kicked out at home before he ran off towards Chalkstone Way.
The man is described as white and 25 to 30 years old. He wore a black hooded top with the hood up, dark blue jeans with a rip in the knee and gloves.
Witnesses or anyone with information should call Pc Carl Edley at Haverhill Police on 101.
- 1 Matchday Live: Chaplin wins it as Town claim three points
- 2 World War Two-themed holiday accommodation plans at former airfield
- 3 9 forgotten pubs that were at the heart of their Suffolk towns
- 4 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in Stanley win
- 5 'It's an important win' - McKenna on 2-1 victory against Accrington
- 6 Ipswich Town 2-1 Accrington Stanley: Blues fight back to beat scrappy visitors
- 7 33-year-old found safe after police search
- 8 Stu says: Five observations following Town's 2-1 win v Accrington
- 9 Drug addict stole £7,000 from safe at auction house
- 10 Thatch roof of cottage 'fully alight' in village near Needham Market