Haverhill: Woman treated for smoke inhalation

A person was treated for smoke inhalation last night after a fire in an outbuilding in Suffolk.

The person was treated by a paramedic at the scene of the fire in a wooden building used an office in Hamlet Road, Haverhill.

Two crews from the town attended the blaze which broke out just after 9.30pm.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus