Concern after person falls from building
- Credit: Archant
Emergency services have been called to a street in Colchester after a person is thought to have fallen from a building.
Crews from the East of England Ambulance Service were called to Hawkins Road in Colchester shortly before 2pm.
A spokesman for the service said: "We were called at 1.46pm with reports of a person who had fallen in Hawkins Road, Colchester.
"We sent the Hazardous Area Response Team and one ambulance.
"Crews remain at the scene."
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for Essex Police said that the force was called to the scene to help colleagues from the ambulance service.
It is expected that the case will now be passed on to the Health and Safety Executive who investigate all accidents at work in the UK.
- 1 Couple fear they will never sell home after A12 upgrade outside
- 2 Suffolk man guilty of raping schoolgirl and facing jail sentence
- 3 'We'll see how we go' - QPR boss Warburton on Bonne recall option
- 4 Man airlifted to hospital after suffering serious leg injuries in crash
- 5 Emotional moment as family decides to cease farming in-hand
- 6 Delays of 80 minutes following A12 crashes
- 7 Ipswich Town players' FIFA 22 ratings revealed
- 8 Britain's poshest train set to return to Ipswich
- 9 Can Town kick on now? Predictions for the next five league games
- 10 Suspected drink driver flees scene after car destroyed in crash