Find out how to be more healthy at Woodbridge event
- Credit: PA
People in Woodbridge can find out how to live healthier lives at a summer health event.
The event at Woodbridge Library on Tuesday, June 19 from 2-5pm is being organised by the Patient Participation Group (PPG) of the town’s Little St John’s Street GP Surgery.
Those in attendance will be able to ask questions on health issues that matter to them and learn more about what services are locally available which could help them and their family improve both their physical and mental wellbeing.
Ann Nunn, from the practice’s PPG, said: “This is a great opportunity to meet with representatives of local health and care organisations, ask questions and be inspired and gain the confidence to embrace a healthier lifestyle.
“Everyone is welcome to drop in, you don’t need to be a patient at the practice.”
You may also want to watch:
A number of local health organisations will be there, including OneLife Suffolk, Suffolk Libraries Mental Health and Wellbeing Service, Suffolk Family Carers, Slimming World and Gymnophobia.
OneLife Suffolk will be offering a free NHS health check to those eligible, as well as advice on diet and nutrition, exercise and smoking cessation.
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 History of the Cook cull - a look back at his busy transfer windows with Chesterfield, Portsmouth and Wigan
- 3 Felixstowe beach hut goes on sale for record price
- 4 Woman's body found in village home
- 5 Indian Covid variant being monitored in Suffolk after one case confirmed
- 6 A14 delays as police deal with incident near Orwell Bridge
- 7 A14 re-opens after medical emergency
- 8 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years
- 9 Couple were found 'slumped over' on their sofa, inquest hears
- 10 How many of these 11 award-winning Suffolk food businesses do you know?