Healthy eating awards for five restaurants at Center Parcs in East Anglia
- Credit: Center Parcs
Popular holiday resort Center Parcs Elveden Forest restaurants have been awarded gold and silver standards in healthy eating awards.
Five of the company’s restaurants were rated under Suffolk’s 2018 Eat Out, Eat Well Awards, which recognise the work of food businesses encouraging their customers to make healthier choices.
Contemporary Indian restaurant Rajinda Pradesh won a gold award, along with Huck’s American Bar and Grill and Aqua Sana Spa’s Vitalé Café Bar.
Silver awards went to the Sports Cafe and Dining In, which is the holiday resort’s own takeaway and delivery service.
Steve Chadwick, food, beverage and retail manager at Center Parcs Elveden Forest, said: “We’re delighted that our restaurants have been recognised as gold and silver standard in the Eat Out, Eat Well Awards.
You may also want to watch:
“At Center Parcs, we pride ourselves on the quality and variety of our menus. This includes healthier options, children’s menus and choices for guests with dietary requirements, so that no guests need compromise on their family dining experience.”
Lance Stanbury, Forest Heath council’s cabinet member covering environmental health, said: “Center Parcs Elveden Forest was one of the first businesses to recognise the value of the Eat Out, Eat Well scheme to its guests, in early 2016, so I’m delighted that five of its restaurants have achieved the accreditation.”
- 1 Six senior players - including Downes - will start pre-season with Under-23s
- 2 League One side showing strong interest in Ipswich youngster Lankester
- 3 Head chef frustrated after 13 'no shows'
- 4 Man dies following stabbing in Bury St Edmunds
- 5 Town show Jacobs interest but injury holds up potential deal
- 6 Woman who pocketed cash for memorial bench avoids prison
- 7 Man in 50s dies following crash on Suffolk border
- 8 When Eagles Dare documentary reveals how close Ian Holloway came to being named Ipswich Town manager
- 9 Rubbish dumped on A14 approach road
- 10 Mike Bacon: We needed an enormous brush.... And it looks like we are getting one!