Can the NHS survive? Tell us your experiences
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images/EEAST
Our NHS is facing a huge battle.
Despite heroic efforts from staff, patients are now facing record waiting times for both physical and mental health problems, while many report difficulties getting to see a GP or dentist.
Meanwhile, within the organisation there are staff shortages, stress, and sickness among an exhausted workforce.
All these issues existed before the pandemic but Covid has made them much worse.
That is why this newspaper’s investigations team is taking an in-depth look at what the current crisis means for the future of the NHS and how it can survive in a post-Covid world.
In a series of articles we will analyse the situation across the east of England.
We would love to hear from you about your experiences of getting treatment and working in the health service, both good and bad, during the last 18 months.
- 1 Family of hairdresser, 17, who died in her sleep 'overwhelmed' by tributes
- 2 The stats which put Bonne top of the League One charts and firmly on course for a very rare Ipswich Town milestone
- 3 Suffolk families stunned after homes transformed on Changing Rooms
- 4 Channel 4's Changing Rooms comes to Bury St Edmunds tonight
- 5 Teen among two arrested in armed police incident
- 6 Villagers call to stop 'hazardous' 5-week road closure with huge diversions
- 7 Suffolk coast named one of top UK destinations for autumn
- 8 Donacien on his Ipswich Town future and why he wears the No.44 shirt
- 9 Couple fear they will never sell home after A12 upgrade outside
- 10 Jail for man who threatened to 'do a Raoul Moat' and kill police
You can get in touch with us by filling out the form below, and one of our reporters will follow up your submission.
We look forward to hearing about your experiences.
- Read more stories from the Archant Investigations Unit via our Facebook page