Suffolk's latest Covid breakdown shows parts of Ipswich have most cases
- Credit: Archant
The latest data has shown where coronavirus cases have been reported across Suffolk.
The figures for January 25 to 31 continue to show that areas of Ipswich have more cases than of any Middle Super Output Area (MSOA) in Suffolk in the past week.
MSOAs are the size of a large housing estate or a cluster of small villages - there are 6,791 of them in England.
Priory Heath had the highest number at 43 cases with Westgate and Whitton close behind at 38 and 36 cases respectively.
Outside of Ipswich it was areas in and around Bury St Edmunds that recorded the highest case numbers.
You may also want to watch:
The Eastgate and Southgate area of the town recorded 36 cases while Ixworth, Honington and Barham recorded 35.
- 1 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 2 Angry resident threatened with arrest over fake parking tickets
- 3 Mum-of-four with 'beautiful soul' dies after collapsing in the street
- 4 Mike Bacon: It's going to take more than 'potential' to get into Cook's starting XI next season
- 5 Classic car show to return this summer with new venue
- 6 Royal visit from Princess Anne marks Suffolk Wildlife Trust 60th anniversary
- 7 Police hunt for wanted men after west Suffolk shooting
- 8 Takeaway contaminated food with raw meat and sold items past use-by date
- 9 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 10 Lorry driver charged after £8.5m cocaine seizure