Two Suffolk centres offering walk-in Covid-19 vaccinations tomorrow
- Credit: Sarah Lucy Brown
Two centres in Woolpit and Ipswich are offering walk-in coronavirus vaccinations on Thursday.
Both the Woolpit Health Centre in mid-Suffolk and the Aqua Pharmacy in Ipswich will be offering appointment-free jabs throughout the day, on a first come, first serve basis.
They will only be offering the AstraZeneca vaccine, which is not being offered to under 40s.
The Woolpit centre's walk-in clinic is aimed at people who received their first vaccine dose more than four weeks ago and would like to bring their second jab forward, or for those over 40 yet to receive their first injection.
Ipswich's Aqua Pharmacy has a limited number of doses left in stock, and will be offering walk-in vaccinations until Sunday, June 27.
You may also want to watch:
Those wanting to be vaccinated in Woolpit have been encouraged to register their interest via email to give staff an idea of how many people plan to attend.
They can be contacted at WSCCG.Woolpit@nhs.net.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Town well beaten as Millwall win feisty friendly
- 2 Air ambulance called as tree falls on partygoers
- 3 Woman, 29, dies in crash with construction digger near A12
- 4 Man jailed after dangerous dogs mauled sheep to death
- 5 How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 3-0 loss to Millwall
- 6 Cook will be looking to complete the puzzle as Town host Millwall in dress rehearsal
- 7 'It could do us the world of good... it brings everyone down to earth with a little bit of a bump' - Cook on Millwall loss
- 8 Ipswich Town 0 Millwall 3: Town are well tamed by Lions
- 9 Biker injured in crash with car in south Suffolk
- 10 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week