West Suffolk Hospital records first death of Covid patient in four months
- Credit: PA
West Suffolk Hospital has recorded its first coronavirus related death in several months.
According to NHS data, one person died at the hospital on July 11.
Previously, the hospital had not recorded any Covid related deaths since March 16.
The East Suffolk and North Essex NHS Foundation Trust, which runs Ipswich and Colchester hospitals, has not recorded a coronavirus death since May 21.
Outside of hospitals no person had died in Suffolk within 28 days of a coronavirus test since June 2.
You may also want to watch:
West Suffolk Hospital has been contacted for comment.
- 1 Matchday Recap: All-square as Town and U's share six goals
- 2 Colchester town centre streets closed following concern over child
- 3 Man arrested on suspicion of murdering Victoria Hall
- 4 Family creates 50 new jobs by reviving two Suffolk pubs
- 5 'The people of West Suffolk deserve better': Vote of no confidence for Hancock
- 6 Town could still move for another winger after Chaplin signing
- 7 Town complete Chaplin deal as Barnsley forward becomes signing No.10
- 8 Boy, 5, in critical condition after incident at department store
- 9 Andy's Angles: Six observations from Ipswich Town's Colchester draw
- 10 Colchester United 3 Ipswich Town 3: Burns' late strike levels it for Town