Heartbreak of electrocution victim’s family
IPSWICH: Loving tributes have today been paid to electrocution victim, Johnathan Ehlert, as the first pictures of him are revealed.
Mr Ehlert’s family have been left devastated by the loss of the father-of-two after he was electrocuted at an Ipswich substation.
The 30-year-old’s mother Denise Collins, spoke on behalf of Mr Ehlert’s partner Kerri Velzian, their children Zoe, eight, and Reece, two, as well as Mr Ehlert’s three brothers, Tony, Simon and Mark, and sister Sammy.
Ms Collins, of Schreiber Road, said: “Words can’t express how much John will be missed by all his family. “He was a kind, loving man.”
Mr Ehlert was killed at a substation in Ransomes Way last Wednesday.
You may also want to watch:
Yesterday a 24-year-old male from Ipswich was arrested on suspicion of burglary and later released on police bail.
- 1 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 2 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 3 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 4 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 5 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues linked with 'ambitious move' for striker
- 6 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 7 Couple launch smoked meat business after impressing at family BBQs
- 8 Pub demolition plans generate 150-plus objections in a week
- 9 Mapped: Number of places recording Covid cases doubles in last week
- 10 Orwell Bridge: Road block removed as person safely off bridge