Have we featured your Mother’s Day message?
- Credit: Archant
Our readers have sent in their heartfelt messages for the most important lady in their lives - take a look to see if there is a message waiting for you.
Happy Mother’s Day to you Suffolk and Essex mums! We hope you are being treated to a breakfast in bed, a bunch of flowers or a relaxing day.
In the lead up to Mothering Sunday our readers have been submitting notes of gratitude for their mums to read - some have also added a personal touch by including a picture.
Harry and Bailey Austin, who are pictured above with their mum Jodie Criucher, sent in a sweet message for their mum.
The note reads: “Mummy, you really are the best mum in the world, you are always making us smile and laugh and teaching us about the world!
You may also want to watch:
“You are such an inspiration and if we turn out to be half the person you are then we will be incredibly lucky! We love you to the moon and back! xxx”
If you recognise anyone in this piece make sure you share this article with them.
Don’t miss: Unusual flowers for Mother’s Day
- 1 Emotional moment as family decides to cease farming in-hand
- 2 Man arrested after car crashes into supermarket sign
- 3 'We'll see how we go' - QPR boss Warburton on Bonne recall option
- 4 Suspected drink driver flees scene after car destroyed in crash
- 5 New online booking system for Suffolk recycling centres
- 6 Couple fear they will never sell home after A12 upgrade outside
- 7 Ndaba on Salford, Neville's advice, his brush with Ronaldo-mania and his goal of reaching the Ipswich Town first-team
- 8 Exhausted farmers cool off the combines after gruelling harvest
- 9 'We are sorry' - Council apologises for letting SEND children in Suffolk down
- 10 Ipswich Town players' FIFA 22 ratings revealed