Heater causes house fire

A FAULTY heater has sparked a fire at a home in Felixstowe today.

The blaze broke out in the property in Runnacles Way at around 8.10am.

Two crews from the town’s fire station discovered the malfunctioning storage heater had caused the fire.

A spokesman for the fire brigade said there had been some heat and smoke damage.

He said crews have isolated the heater and ventilated the premises by 8.25am.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus