Lorry driver reported for careless driving after A12 crash
- Credit: Archant
A crash on the A12 involving a lorry and a car that caused miles of traffic on the outskirts of Colchester and Stratford St Mary is now cleared.
Police reported that the collision occurred around 6.40am between a lorry and a Ford Fiesta on the northbound A12 between junctions 29 and 30.
The crash caused severe delays and queuing traffic on the A12, the A120 Crown Interchange, and junction 30 at Stratford St Mary.
AA traffic news reported there was congestion on the road back to junction 27.
The Ford driver suffered minor injuries and the lorry driver was reported for careless driving.
You may also want to watch:
Emergency services were in attendance and have now cleared the road of debris.
- 1 'We've got to be better - myself included' - Cook on 3-0 loss at Northampton Town
- 2 'Loving and devoted' - Family pay tribute to mother-of-five found in park
- 3 Community thanked for helping seriously burned man at Hadleigh petrol station
- 4 Matchday Recap: Town beaten yet again as Blues flop at Northampton
- 5 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 3-0 defeat to Northampton
- 6 DHL driver apologises after 'dangerous' driving in Ipswich rat-run
- 7 'Nothing surprises me anymore' - Judge on Town departure
- 8 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-0 defeat at Northampton Town
- 9 Have you seen this Suffolk pub’s new outdoor kitchen and bar?
- 10 Grandfather-of-two 'died with dignity' in hospice while serving life sentence