Woman who vanished from her home found safe and well
- Credit: ESSEX POLICE
A woman who went missing from her home in Kirby Cross has been found by police.
Police and the coastguard scoured the Essex coastline overnight for Rosemary Mills, a 68-year-old reported missing from the Frinton area.
People living nearby reported hearing a lot of activity around 2am, with emergency crews searching for Rosemary.
The 68-year-old had last been seen by her neighbours yesterday.
Essex Police put out an appeal to find her after becoming concerned for her welfare.
You may also want to watch:
She has since been found safe and well, officers said.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Town well beaten as Millwall win feisty friendly
- 2 Woman, 29, dies in crash with construction digger near A12
- 3 How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 3-0 loss to Millwall
- 4 'It could do us the world of good... it brings everyone down to earth with a little bit of a bump' - Cook on Millwall loss
- 5 Man jailed after dangerous dogs mauled sheep to death
- 6 Biker injured in crash with car in south Suffolk
- 7 Air ambulance called as tree falls on partygoers
- 8 Andy's Angles: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-0 loss to Millwall
- 9 Ipswich Town 0 Millwall 3: Town are well tamed by Lions
- 10 Warnock and Dijon boss give updates on Town targets Coulson and Celina