Help ‘beautiful’ Harry find a new home
AN animal charity is today desperate to find a new home for an affectionate and loyal pooch.
Harry is an eight-year-old greyhound, who came to the RSPCA centre in Martlesham two months ago after his owner fell ill and was taken into hospital.
Sam Boast, who looks after Harry at the RSPCA, said he has been very stressed at leaving his owner.
She said: “He is an absolutely beautiful boy.
“People think Greyhounds need a lot of exercise but they are not built for stamina but high speed, so short sharp bursts of exercise are all they need.
You may also want to watch:
“We want to find a quiet home, where he is the only animal and one without children.
“He has lived with his elderly owner since he was a puppy so is only used to a quiet home.”
- 1 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 2 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp
- 3 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 4 Body of man, 22, found in River Orwell
- 5 Mum of 'beautiful' Lily calls for young people to have their hearts tested
- 6 'I'll always have love for Ipswich, but it was time to move on' - Dozzell signs for QPR
- 7 QPR trigger buy-out clause to sign Dozzell for £1m
- 8 'Kind and loving' husband-to-be dies of lymphoma aged 27
- 9 Former Town assistant Taylor back in football
- 10 265 new homes set to be built off A14 at Stowmarket
She added: “He is a very affectionate and loyal dog.”
If you think you could offer Harry a loving home please contact Sam at the RSPCA on 01473 623280.