Henley: Chimney fire at property in Church Lane extinguished by firefighters

Fire-engine

- Credit: Archant

Fire crews were called to a chimney fire in Henley earlier this evening.

One appliance from Princes Street went to the incident after they were called just before 7pm.

The fire at a property in Church Lane was extinguished using chimney rods.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus