Find out what will be happening when at the Royal wedding
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
The timings for the big day have been announced – here is what you can expect.
The most anticipated day of 2018 is finally here! If you are planning on tuning in to watch here is the schedule for you.
9am: Members of the public who have been invited to watch the wedding from the grounds of Windsor Castle will start to arrive.
9.30-11am: Wedding guests will arrive at the Castle’s famous Round Tower by coach and enter the chapel through the South Door and take their seats.
11.20am: Memembers of the Royal Family will arrive and enter the chapel through the Galilee Porch.
You may also want to watch:
11.45am: Prince Harry and Prince William are expected to arrive at the chapel’s west steps. It is assumed they will enter the grounds on foot, giving Prince Harry the opportunity to walk past the crowds in the grounds.
11.55am: The Queen will be the final member of the Royal Family to arrive.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Celina wins it for Town and sends Portman Road wild
- 2 Road closed as one person trapped in car on its roof
- 3 How Suffolk are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 4 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Suffolk
- 5 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 2-1 Fleetwood win
- 6 Ipswich Town 2-1 Fleetwood Town: Celina's late, late winner seals it for Blues
- 7 Andy's Angles: Six observations after Ipswich Town's 2-1 win over Fleetwood
- 8 'It's been difficult... I was just so happy' - Celina delighted to end long goal drought in style
- 9 'I've got goosebumps... I've been blown away' - Town owner Johnson excited for first Portman Road game
- 10 Suffolk shop wins 'Boutique Clothing Store of the Year'
11.59am: Ms Markle is due to arrive at the chapel’s west steps at 11.59am.
12pm: The service will start.
1pm: The service will end and the newlyweds will leave the chapel at the west steps, before leaving the castle by carriage. Prince Harry and Ms Markle will be driven for two miles along Castle Hill, the High Street and into Windsor town centre before returning along the beautiful, tree-lined Long Walk for their reception.
1.05pm: Carriage procession through the streets of Windsor which will last 25 minutes.
3.30pm: Guests leave St Georges’s Hall where the Queen will have hosted a lunchtime reception.
7pm: Bride and Groom arrive at Frogmore House for the evening reception hosted by the Prince of Wales.