Person taken to hospital following collision between car and tractor
- Credit: Archant
One person has been taken to hospital following a collision on a rural Suffolk road.
Emergency services were called to Manor Road in the village of Hessett near Bury St Edmunds just before 2.30pm following reports of the collision.
It’s understood the car, an Audi A3, may have ended up on a bank.
The road was closed for a time as police dealt with the incident.
A spokesman for the East of England Ambulance Service said: “I can confirm that EEAST responded to an emergency call shortly after 3pm regarding an incident on Manor Road, Hessett.
You may also want to watch:
“We sent one ambulance to the scene and transported one patient to West Suffolk Hospital for further care.
- 1 Andy's Angles: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-0 loss to Millwall
- 2 Where are Suffolk’s outstanding schools?
- 3 Mapped: Suffolk postcodes with lowest level of Covid cases
- 4 Warnock and Dijon boss give updates on Town targets Coulson and Celina
- 5 Major former Debenhams store could remain empty until 2023
- 6 Young couple locked up after falling asleep in car containing class A drugs
- 7 People with these surnames in Suffolk could be owed a fortune
- 8 Woman, 29, dies in crash with construction digger near A12
- 9 Blues star looking forward to 'getting down to business'
- 10 Bridal shop opens in well-known former Sudbury bookshop