The Noisettes to headline fireworks ‘spectacular’ at Heveningham Hall
- Credit: The Noisettes
Indie-rockers The Noisettes will be adding an extra sparkle to one of Suffolk’s largest fireworks displays next month.
The renowned live act behind a string of hits from more than 15 years in the business, will be headlining the “spectacular” show at Heveningham Hall on Saturday, November 3.
The event, which is set in the 5,000 acre parkland of the Grade I listed mansion near Halesworth, will also feature performances from Gary Mullen & The Works’ tribute One Night of Queen and roots rock group The Vagaband as well as Black Cat Poppers.
Live music kicks off as soon as the gates open at 4.30pm followed by the lighting of the bonfire at 4.45pm.
This year’s main display, again organised by Full Effects Fireworks, will take place between 7-8pm.
You may also want to watch:
Other attractions include The LED Drummers, billed as a “magical live music, movement and lighting spectacular,” as well as a funfair, and range of food and drink, including fish and chips, hog roast, and barbecue.
“With a huge bonfire, spectacular fireworks plus lots of exciting live music and entertainment going on until late, this year’s show is set to make for a great Saturday night out,” said a spokesman for the organisers.
- 1 Bishop on his 'brutal, almost disrespectful' Ipswich exit, not fitting into Cook's system and why he's 'absolutely loving' life at Lincoln
- 2 Your favourite pub, restaurant, café and hotel in Suffolk revealed
- 3 A14 blocked after three vehicle crash
- 4 Cook on whether he's missing the influence of Richardson
- 5 Town face 'red tape' wait over Celina
- 6 ‘Inadequate’ private hospital closes after patients ‘put at prolonged risk of harm’
- 7 7 of Suffolk's prettiest streets
- 8 Grieving Cook determined to fill Town fans with joy
- 9 Ed Sheeran announces three Wembley dates as part of = world tour
- 10 Yellow weather warning for heavy rain issued for parts of Suffolk
All proceeds raised on the night go to local charities, with the estate covering the cost of the fireworks.
Tickets are available in advance from Halesworth Wine Shop, Halesworth Golf Club, The Huntingfield Arms and Laxfield Co-op as well as via its website.