Traffic building in Beccles after heavy goods vehicles breaks down
- Credit: Archant
A HGV lorry is blocking half the road on a roundabout near to the town of Beccles.
Suffolk police were called soon after 4.05pm following reports of a broken down vehicle on Benacre Road between the village of Ellough and Beccles.
The HGV has broken down on the road which leads into the Copland Way roundabout.
Traffic is currently building along Benacre Road but police are at the scene.
Recovery have been called and are on their way.
You may also want to watch:
Check back with us for more updates.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Aluko brace not enough as Blues draw at Cambridge
- 2 Covid vaccine boosters now available at walk in sessions
- 3 New fishmonger shop opens in Suffolk market town
- 4 US jets to practice flypast over Suffolk this morning
- 5 MoD warns about late-night Apache training
- 6 Couple to bring 'family feel' to Sudbury pub
- 7 Have you had the 'worst cold ever' that is going round Suffolk?
- 8 Driver presses ahead with police complaint despite losing speeding trial
- 9 New details emerge about diesel spill which closed A14 for 12 hours
- 10 A134 closed after serious accident in Colchester