Watch: Weather update, Wednesday to be hottest day of the week
- Credit: Archant
It may be a pretty chilly start to Monday with clear skies and temperatures around the 6-7C mark but things are looking up later.
The weather is going to be pretty quiet with dry weather across the county for the rest of the day.
Rays of sunshine will be coming through fairly regularly but some patches of cloud can still be seen in north Suffolk.
The cloud won’t be bringing the temperature down thankfully, as it will get as high as 19C.
With the average temperature being just 15C for this time of year, we are doing pretty well.
Heading into the night there will be some shallow mist and fog creeping in causing things to drop to the 5-6C mark, meaning that it will be cold but free of frost.
Tuesday will be a little warmer with unbroken sunshine breaking across much of the county and highs of 19-20C inland.
- 1 10 Suffolk celebrities and where they went to school
- 2 'It's what I know and love': Former lorry driver opens food truck on A12
- 3 Stu says: Seven observations following Wimbledon win
- 4 'I'm not here to settle' - Walton sets sights high after permanent Town move
- 5 Photographer secretly recorded couple in bedroom of his Suffolk holiday home
- 6 'We were harshly beaten' - Dons boss on Town defeat
- 7 Town could lose its Post Office branch in triple closure shock
- 8 'A real gent' - Father raising awareness of rare cancer passes away aged 61
- 9 'I lost my patience... that's how I roll' - Holt apology for 'derogatory' Morsy comments
- 10 Man found with 10,000 indecent images escapes jail
If you’re on the coast things may be a little colder as a the winds turn south-easterly.
The middle of the week will bring the best weather.
Wednesday will see unprecedented highs of 23C inland.
Those south-easterly winds will still be blowing towards the coast, driving temperatures down to 16/17C.
Keep checking back with us for all your weather updates.