Highways England to take roadshow to towns in Essex and Suffolk
- Credit: Archant
Officials from Highways England are to visit towns and cities in the region over the next few weeks to hear what people feel about the maintenance of major roads.
Highways England Capital Delivery Team Leader, Aran Nugent, said: “We are aware that the work we do has an impact on our road users, and so Highways England is eager to better engage with drivers and local residents so we can hear their comments, allay their concerns and answer any questions they may come to us with.”
In March, the exhibition is set to visit centres across Essex and Suffolk:
Lion Walk, Colchester town centre on Wednesday 21, Thursday 22.
Braintree Freeport on Friday 23.
You may also want to watch:
Great Bromley Village Hall on Monday 26.
Bricklayer’s Arms, Little Bentley on Tuesday 27.
- 1 Andy's Angles: Six observations after Ipswich Town's 2-1 win over Fleetwood
- 2 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Suffolk
- 3 'Unique' café with 250 plus board games to play will open soon
- 4 How Suffolk are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 5 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 6 Ambulance service apologises after woman left lying on Cornhill for 2 hours
- 7 'It's been difficult... I was just so happy' - Celina delighted to end long goal drought in style
- 8 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 2-1 Fleetwood win
- 9 Business units set to be converted into new seafront flats
- 10 Hadleigh home with loo in master bedroom hits the market
Bypass Nurseries, Capel St Mary, on Wednesday 28.
Endeavour House (Suffolk County Council on Thursday 29.