Hinderclay: Man in 20s is airlifted to hospital in serious condition after falling down stairs
- Credit: Archant
The East Anglian Air Ambulance has airlifted a man to hospital with serious injuries after he fell down the stairs in the middle of the night.
Land ambulance crews were first called just after 11pm to a private address in Hinderclay, Suffolk, near Diss.
A spokesman for the East of England Ambulance Service said: “The call came in just after 11pm to a man who fell down the stairs at a private address.
“We also dispatched a rapid response car and a land ambulance beforehand.”
A spokesman for the air ambulance said: “EAAA team Dr Monojit Choudhury and critical care paramedic Gary Spitzer were called to Hinderclay in Suffolk.”
You may also want to watch:
“Anglia Two landed at 12am to treat a male in his early 20’s who had fallen and suffered serious injuries.
“The crew worked closely with the land ambulance teams before airlifting the patient to Addenbrooke’s Hospital where he is said to be in a serious condition.”
- 1 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 2 Mum-of-four with 'beautiful soul' dies after collapsing in the street
- 3 Ipswich U18s fall to second-half Liverpool goals - how the FA Youth Cup semi-final unfolded....
- 4 Takeaway contaminated food with raw meat and sold items past use-by date
- 5 Film crews spotted in Ipswich town centre
- 6 Steam locomotive back in Suffolk for anniversary trips
- 7 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 8 'Larger-than-life' Ipswich drama teacher Gloria Henshall dies
- 9 Pub boss struggling to recruit ahead of lockdown lifting
- 10 Couple transform historic building near coast into new bed and breakfast