Police appeal for witnesses as lorry fails to stop after collision with Audi on A12
- Credit: Archant
Essex Police are appealing for information after a HGV failed to stop after being involved in a collision with an Audi on the A12.
The HGV, which is believed to have a brown or red coloured trailer, did not stop after the crash which happened on the northbound carriageway of the A12 near Stanway.
The incident happened at about 5.35pm on Monday, January 28 and involved a blue Audi A3.
No-one was seriously injured.
Officers are now trying to trace the HGV and are appealing for anyone who saw anything or has dash cam footage to come forward.
You may also want to watch:
Witnesses can call us on 101 quoting incident 916 of January 28 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Some areas record twice monthly rainfall in a day - and more heavy rain to come
- 2 'Amazing' - Joy as port welcomes maiden call of luxury cruise ship
- 3 Road closed after lorry crashes into tree as one person is trapped inside
- 4 Town complete ninth signing as Edmundson joins from Scottish giants
- 5 'He's a proper footballer... hopefully he can stay around us' - praise for Town teenager Humphreys
- 6 Teenage girl allegedly raped on village recreation ground, court hears
- 7 Kenyan school chums meet by 'unbelievable chance' at Suffolk village fete
- 8 Ipswich Town closing in on deal to sign Rangers defender Edmundson
- 9 Town in talks to sign Barnsley forward Chaplin
- 10 Suffolk postcode sees house prices rise by £100,000 in a year