Holland-on-Sea: Desperate plea to find missing man
- Credit: Archant
THE niece of a man who has been missing for six days has issued an emotional plea for him to contact his family or the police.
Jamie Toomey, 45, was last seen on Sunday. Essex Police say the father-of-four, of Kings Parade in Holland-on-Sea, does not have access to a vehicle and has only limited access to readily-available cash.
Mr Nolan’s niece, Katie Nolan, said: “We’re desperately keen to hear from him.
“He must know that we all love him and want him to get in touch; if not with us, then with the police just so that we know he is safe and well.
“We want anyone who knows where he is, has seen him recently or thinks they are protecting him by housing him to come forward.”
You may also want to watch:
Jamie is described as white, approximately 5ft 9ins tall and of medium build.
Co-ordinating the search for Jamie is Tendring’s district commander, Chief Inspector Cat Barrie.
- 1 Forensic teams at Woodbridge house after 'incident'
- 2 Major police probe after man and woman found dead in Woodbridge
- 3 First pictures: Which Suffolk pubs are preparing to reopen on April 12?
- 4 Tudor farmhouse with separate annexe is again for sale for £1.275m
- 5 Town's country park remains closed after woman's body discovered
- 6 National Trust 'deeply saddened' at death of volunteers in Woodbridge incident
- 7 'It was a surprise for a lot of us... but these are exciting times' - Gill on takeover
- 8 Woman dies after car collides with tree in Leiston
- 9 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 0-0 home draw with MK Dons
- 10 Matchday Recap: Goalless again in first game of a new era at Town
She said: “We have scoured the Clacton coastline from the town to Point Clear, with officers from the Air Support Unit working closely with their colleagues from the marine unit.
“We have also been teaming up with the coastguard agency to ascertain whether they have been any signs of Jamie or his clothing on the coastline.
“With the weather predicted to deteriorate over the next few days, it’s imperative that he gets in touch with us. We will continue with our searches and have not given up hope of finding him.”
Anyone who knows of Jamie Toomey’s whereabouts is urged to contact investigating officers at Clacton police station on 101.