Holland-on-Sea: Three teenage women are robbed at knife point in Hazlemere Road
- Credit: Archant
Three women have been robbed at knife-point in Holland-on-Sea.
They were in Hazlemere Road at 12.10am on Saturday when they were approached by two men with a knife.
The men demanded they hand over their belongings.
The women, who are all aged 18 and from Romford, Holland-on-Sea and Clacton, had their handbags and mobile phones stolen.
One of the suspects is described as a white man, 5ft 6ins tall, and about 17 years old.
You may also want to watch:
He had rotten teeth, a pale face, and no stubble. He was wearing a cap, dark-coloured cardigan with a zip, hooded top, dark-coloured baggy trousers and dark-coloured trainers.
The second man was white, had a clear complexion, was 6ft tall, and under 25 years old. He wore a dark hoody and dark baggy trousers. Both were skinny.
- 1 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 2 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 3 Jeffers set for Ipswich Town coaching role
- 4 'The honour of my life' - Chambers' message to Town fans after departure confirmed
- 5 'The manager has to impose his will... we'll give him the resources to do that' - Detmer on Cook's transfer funds
- 6 Armed police box in cars on A12 after men seen 'fighting with swords'
- 7 Exit Interview: Farewell to Ipswich Town's most iconic player of the last decade
- 8 Town confirm four more exits at end of season
- 9 Delays continue on A12 after lorry rolls in crash
- 10 Murder accused storms out of witness box after admitting stabbing his ex
Anyone with information is urged to contact Dc Luke Howard, or his colleagues at Clacton, on 101. Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.