Holland-on-Sea: Three teenage women are robbed at knife point in Hazlemere Road
- Credit: Archant
Three women have been robbed at knife-point in Holland-on-Sea.
They were in Hazlemere Road at 12.10am on Saturday when they were approached by two men with a knife.
The men demanded they hand over their belongings.
The women, who are all aged 18 and from Romford, Holland-on-Sea and Clacton, had their handbags and mobile phones stolen.
One of the suspects is described as a white man, 5ft 6ins tall, and about 17 years old.
He had rotten teeth, a pale face, and no stubble. He was wearing a cap, dark-coloured cardigan with a zip, hooded top, dark-coloured baggy trousers and dark-coloured trainers.
The second man was white, had a clear complexion, was 6ft tall, and under 25 years old. He wore a dark hoody and dark baggy trousers. Both were skinny.
- 1 Town centre road closed after becoming flooded in torrential rain
- 2 Fears over impact of cottage plans on landmark Suffolk windmill
- 3 Ex-Town loanee Bonne looks set to depart QPR
- 4 'Nottingham Knockers' targeting homes in east Suffolk village
- 5 Lorry carrying mobile home stopped on A14 in Suffolk for being too wide
- 6 Severe delays on A12 as carriageway floods during extreme rainfall
- 7 Live updates as Suffolk students pick up their A-Level results
- 8 Road near Ipswich flooded as drivers forced to find alternative routes
- 9 Pub with 'gorgeous views' named one of UK's best waterside drinking spots
- 10 'There are qualities we want to add' - McKenna on Town transfer targets
Anyone with information is urged to contact Dc Luke Howard, or his colleagues at Clacton, on 101. Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.