Hollesley Bay: Police appeal after armed robber Paul Oddysses flees from prison
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for help in tracing a convicted armed robber who has fled a Suffolk open prison.
Officers were contacted by officials from Hollesley Bay, near Woodbridge, just after 1pm today reporting that Paul Oddysses had left the premises at around 12.30pm.
The 49-year-old, who was serving a life sentence for attempted robbery and robbery with a firearm, is described as white, around 5ft 6ins, of thin build, with brown hair, brown eyes and clean shaven.
He also has a scar on the back of his head and tattoos on both arms.
He has connections in the Hertfordshire and Essex areas.
You may also want to watch:
Police are asking anyone who may have seen him or anyone with information about where he is to contact officers. You should not approach him or take any further action.
If you can help please contact Suffolk Police or your nearest police station using the national police number 101.
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Felixstowe beach hut goes on sale for record price
- 3 History of the Cook cull - a look back at his busy transfer windows with Chesterfield, Portsmouth and Wigan
- 4 Woman's body found in village home
- 5 Indian Covid variant being monitored in Suffolk after one case confirmed
- 6 A14 delays as police deal with incident near Orwell Bridge
- 7 A14 re-opens after medical emergency
- 8 Couple were found 'slumped over' on their sofa, inquest hears
- 9 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years
- 10 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs