What would you do with your own area of woodland?
- Credit: Archant
For many, the idea of a quiet area of land away from the hustle and bustle of the modern world would be perfect and that’s exactly what one person could be buying if they purchase an area of Suffolk woodland which is up for sale.
The patch of woodland, around 2.7 acres in size, sits just outside Hollesley on the village’s lower common.
It’s priced at £30,000 and is being sold by estate agent Marks & Mann.
The woodland itself consists mostly of mature pine and silver birch trees.
It sits alongside one of the main roads into Hollesley with the new owners able to park up when using the land.
You may also want to watch:
The area is partially fenced off and neighbours land managed by the Suffolk Wildlife Trust.
Uses for the land are limited due to it being a site of special scientific interest which largely prevents development.
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Engineers repair water main which flooded A14 roundabout
- 3 Matchday Recap: Blues cruise to victory at Fratton Park
- 4 The Suffolk pub serving a gourmet Sunday lunch three days a week
- 5 Portsmouth 0-4 Ipswich Town: Blues deliver Cook's biggest win as boss
- 6 'Our most complete performance of the season' - Cook on 4-0 win at Portsmouth
- 7 Former Suffolk school leaders found guilty of professional misconduct
- 8 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 4-0 win at Pompey
- 9 Framlingham taxi driver lives double life as Chateau Diaries star
- 10 Family pay tribute to former Suffolk headteacher who has passed away
More information can be acquired about the property by contacting Edward Boyle at Marks & Mann in Martlesham on 01473 396007.