Holywell Row: Land Rover, bicycles and electrical items stolen from house in The Street
- Credit: Archant
A Land Rover, bicycles and electrical items were stolen during a house burglary in Holywell Row.
Offenders broke into the property in The Street through its garage window sometime between 11am on Wednesday and 6.30am the following morning.
Electrical items including an Apple iMac computer, Apple iPad, a Samsung NX1000 camera with two lenses, and a Panasonic compact camera were taken.
Five men’s bikes were also stolen: a Trek Fuel 100; a Giant mountain bike; a Trek 9.9 mountain bike; a Trek Superfly Pro; and Cervelo Soloist racing bike.
And the keys to a grey Land Rover Discovery, registration number ML11 UHY, were taken allowing the offenders to steal the vehicle from off the driveway.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to contact police in Bury St Edmunds Priority on 101 quoting reference MH/14/767, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains
- 2 A weekend of potential departures as Town finish up their disappointing season
- 3 Joy as council reverses ban on motorhomes in car parks
- 4 Poorly rated Chick King takeaway goes into liquidation
- 5 'Masterpiece' modernist home with panoramic sea views for sale for £850,000
- 6 See inside beautiful stately home near Ipswich - for one day only
- 7 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 8 Bookings now open for unique new Suffolk dining experience
- 9 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
- 10 Plans to convert pub into block of holiday lets withdrawn