Home’s Christmas lights display supports Help For Heroes and the Royal British Legion in Creeting St Mary
- Credit: Archant
A Christmas lights display is raising money for Help For Heroes and the Royal British Legion this year.
Every year the lights are turned on at the home of Beryl Holden in St Mary’s Gardens, Creeting St Mary, near Needham Market.
Now the decision has been made to support the two military charities – with the organisers hoping to raise around £1,000.
Denise Hales has been helping to put the lights up on the family home for years.
She said: “This year with the first anniversary of the First World War we have decided to support Help for Heroes and the Royal British Legion.
“Every year, we raise around £1,000 for charity and wouldn’t be able to do with this without the support of the local community.” To donate to the cause go to www.justgiving.com/owner-email/pleasesponsor/Denise-Hales.
You may also want to watch:
Last year the display support Suffolk Family Carers.
In Ipswich, Dina Lee-Brown has decorated her home for charity.
Have you seen a house to rival this? Email us with details.
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Woman's body found in village home
- 3 Felixstowe beach hut goes on sale for record price
- 4 Indian Covid variant being monitored in Suffolk after one case confirmed
- 6 Couple were found 'slumped over' on their sofa, inquest hears
- 7 Wigan kitman Craney given Town coaching role by Cook
- 8 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 9 Rapist subjected two children to 'unimaginable ordeal' over five years
- 10 A14 delays as police deal with incident near Orwell Bridge