Home set in rolling grounds and gardens, near Lavenham
- Credit: Archant
Gorgeous thatched and timbered home at Brent Eleigh. For sale for £875,000.
Who would have thought it?
Grove House is a gorgeous thatched and timbered home at Brent Eleigh, near Sudbury.
This beautiful property has the look of a home shaped and moulded by the centuries.
In fact this appealing home, set in 11 acres of rolling gardens and grounds, was constructed around the 1920s in the style of a traditional cottage
You may also want to watch:
It sits within delightful gardens and grounds which incorporates woodland areas, river frontage to the River Brett, and field and meadowland.
As such it would also suit somebody with equestrian interests or other outdoor leisure pursuits.
- 1 Matchday Live: Millwall ahead in feisty pre-season clash
- 2 Air ambulance called as tree falls on partygoers
- 3 Man jailed after dangerous dogs mauled sheep to death
- 4 Cook will be looking to complete the puzzle as Town host Millwall in dress rehearsal
- 5 Lorry driver who died in B1085 crash named
- 6 Town Transfer Talk: Ten in, but how many more are on the way?
- 7 Fallen tree partially blocks stretch of A12
- 8 Evans returns to Town side for Millwall clash
- 9 Army helicopter lands in field near Nacton after developing fault
- 10 Latitude Festival could lead to around 400 Covid cases despite jabs and tests
This home has three reception rooms and four bedrooms.
There was previously planning consent for an extension, which could be revisited, if required.
This home has a spacious reception hall, with a stairflight to the first floor, and a cloakroom with a low level WC.
There is a front-facing dining room with an open fire, with a brick surround, and exposed timbers and dual aspect windows.
The impressive drawing room also has dual aspect windows and a glazed door opens onto the gardens. It also has a red brick fireplace.
A comfortable snug opens to the kitchen and there is a second stair flight to the first floor.
a conservatory has view over the lovely gardens and French doors opening to the patio.
The kitchen has an oil-fired Aga and worksurfaces and cupboards, with a butler sink and a Victorian style mixer tap, a built-in microwave, integrated fridge and dishwasher.
There is a built-in larder cupboard and a further, circular sink,
A side porch with a stable door opens to the gardens and there is a second cloakroom.
There are two separate landings on the first floor.
The master bedroom has an en suite wet room. Bedroom two has built-in wardrobes and a bathroom.
Two further double bedrooms are off the second landing and share a further bathroom with a panelled bath and a shower fitment, low level WC and a wash basin with cupboards under.
Outside the extensive gardens include a useful double garage and three additional, timber-framed garages.
This property is for sale with Fenn Wright.
Guide price £875,000.