Plans for homes at former gas works to be discussed
- Credit: Archant
Plans for 10 homes at the site of a former Suffolk gas works are set to be discussed by councillors.
An outline planning application for the former gas works site at Gas House Drove in Brandon will go before Forest Heath District Council’s development control committee tomorrow.
The application has been amended from its original submission from eight to 10 homes, and access to the development will be considered at the meeting.
Appearance, layout, landscaping and scale will be not be discussed by councillors at this time.
A pedestrian right of way has been indicated along the southern boundary leading to Webb’s Row to the west of the site, with improvement works to Webb’s Row also proposed.
The existing 1.8 metre wide footpath along the southern edge of Gas House Drove is to be continued across the frontage of the site.
Planning officers have recommended the plans for approval.
- 1 Major west Suffolk reopens after lorry and car crash
- 2 The early betting favourites to be the next Town boss
- 3 Will it be another lockdown Christmas?
- 4 McGreal named interim boss as Cook's coaches all depart
- 5 'It was unanimous... this season's not dead' - Ashton on why Town sacked Cook
- 6 Trio jailed as travellers' site shooting described as 'like a movie scene'
- 7 Member of staff assaulted in armed robbery at west Suffolk Post Office
- 8 North Stander: We've become a sacking club - and that makes me uneasy
- 9 Ashton on whether a new boss is lined up, the type of manager he's searching for, possible reunions and Town's timeframe for an appointment
- 10 The best fossil hunting spots across East Anglia