Plans for homes at former gas works to be discussed
- Credit: Archant
Plans for 10 homes at the site of a former Suffolk gas works are set to be discussed by councillors.
An outline planning application for the former gas works site at Gas House Drove in Brandon will go before Forest Heath District Council’s development control committee tomorrow.
The application has been amended from its original submission from eight to 10 homes, and access to the development will be considered at the meeting.
Appearance, layout, landscaping and scale will be not be discussed by councillors at this time.
A pedestrian right of way has been indicated along the southern boundary leading to Webb’s Row to the west of the site, with improvement works to Webb’s Row also proposed.
You may also want to watch:
The existing 1.8 metre wide footpath along the southern edge of Gas House Drove is to be continued across the frontage of the site.
Planning officers have recommended the plans for approval.
- 1 Forensic teams at Woodbridge house after 'incident'
- 2 First pictures: Which Suffolk pubs are preparing to reopen on April 12?
- 3 Matchday Recap: Goalless again in first game of a new era at Town
- 4 Murder suspect arrested after woman found dead at country park
- 5 Driver goes to court over speed camera calibration dispute
- 6 Tudor farmhouse with separate annexe is again for sale for £1.275m
- 7 Giant Noah's Ark stuck on Ipswich Waterfront
- 8 Plans for 170 homes in village outside of Ipswich
- 9 Town's country park remains closed after woman's body discovered
- 10 Managing director of popular zoos steps down after 28 years