Honington: Police release woman arrested on suspicion of attempted murder
A 22-year-old woman arrested on suspicion of attempted murder following an incident in west Suffolk has been released on police bail.
The arrest followed an incident in Poplar Close at RAF Honington when police received reports of screaming coming from a property at about 1.50am yesterday.
A 23-year-old man had been stabbed and had collapsed outside the address.
The victim was taken to the West Suffolk Hospital in Bury St Edmunds and then onto Papworth Hospital. He remains in a critical condition.
The 23-year-old woman, who is from the Bury St Edmunds area, was arrested on suspicion of attempted murder and was yesterday being held in custody at Bury St Edmunds police station.
You may also want to watch:
She has now been released on police bail and will have to return to Bury police station on March 23.
- 1 Dozzell set for QPR, as Championship clubs show interest in Downes
- 2 Postman who abandoned 'undriveable' van wins unfair dismissal claim
- 3 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 4 Man in 20s dies after fall from pub
- 5 GP surgery in 'special measures' after patients and staff raise concerns
- 6 Woman suffers life-threatening injuries after fall from building
- 7 Covid infections mapped: 20 postcode areas report three or more cases
- 8 Cyclist hurt in crash with car
- 9 If your surname is on this list you could be sitting on a fortune
- 10 My frustration at how rude drawings balls up our beaches