Horringer: Road closed in both directions after two-car accident leaves man with neck injuries
- Credit: Archant
A man suffered minor injuries in a two-vehicle collision near Bury St Edmunds which has forced a road to close.
Police have closed Westley Lane in Horringer, between the A143 junction and the Westley junction, in both directions following the collision at 4.15pm.
A Suffolk Constabulary spokesman said a man sustained minor neck injuries but did not require hospital treatment.
He added recovery for the two vehicles, one of which is a Toyota, has been called.
Meanwhile, a lorry needed to be recovered after coming off the road on the A140 in Brome, near Diss, close to the B1077 junction at 4.20pm.
You may also want to watch:
It was cleared by 5.20pm and no injuries were reported, the force spokesman added.
- 1 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 2 Town take up contract options on duo with plenty of departures still expected
- 3 Chambers and Skuse set to be headline exits on day of departures at Ipswich Town
- 4 Mark Heath: The Town players Cook should keep and release today
- 5 Suffolk estate which featured on TV show on the market for £1.25m
- 6 Town confirm four more exits at end of season
- 7 Chambers and Skuse to leave Ipswich Town
- 8 Man in 20s dies in collision between lorry and pedestrian on A14
- 9 Search for man after girl, 10, accosted at B&M store in Stowmarket
- 10 New cocktail bar and tapas restaurant to open in Ipswich