Police are looking for car which failed to stop in Bury St Edmunds
- Credit: GOOGLE MAPS
The blue-coloured car collided with two stationary vehicles without stopping at the scene.
The car collided with a Vauxhall Zafira and a Nissan Qashqai while they were parked outside Tesco Express in Horringer Road.
The incident happened on Easter Sunday, April 21, at about 1.30pm in the Stamford Court shopping area.
Police say that someone driving what is believed to be a blue car collided with the two vehicles, which were both parked at the time, before driving away.
Nobody was in either of the parked cars during the collisions, with no injuries being reported.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for Suffolk police added that a witness is said to have come forward at the time, giving information to a shop worker without leaving their contact details.
Police would like to speak with this person, or anybody else that may have witnessed the incident.
- 1 The places with the highest and lowest levels of Covid in Suffolk
- 2 Stu says: Six observations following Town's 2-2 draw at Cambridge
- 3 Four men arrested after man dies at Felixstowe lorry park
- 4 2,000 patients visit A&E because they are feeling depressed
- 5 Town get home draw in FA Cup First Round as ex-Blues head to Sudbury
- 6 Jailed in Suffolk: J Block gang members and man who attacked train station staff
- 7 New fishmonger shop opens in Suffolk market town
- 8 'There's something missing in this team' - Town fans on draw at Cambridge
- 9 North Stander: Nowhere near good enough at this stage of the season
- 10 Detective who trained generation of officers retires after 45 years
Those with information are asked to contact PC Lisa Yorke on 101, or 01285 774086.
Alternatively, information can be given anonymously to Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.