Horringer: Woman suffers injuries in crash
A WOMAN has been injured following a four-vehicle crash on a rural road.
The crash happened just outside Horringer at Poulter’s Lane on the A143 today at about 8.15am.
The fire service helped to remove a 25-year-old woman from a vehicle and she was taken to West Suffolk Hospital in Bury St Edmunds suffering from chest pain.
The vehicles involved in the collision were a Vauxhall Astra, a Peugeot 206, a Vauxhall Corsa and a Volkswagen Passat.
A spokeswoman from the ambulance service said the woman had been conscious and breathing, but trapped in the vehicle and had sustained some chest pain and neck injury.
You may also want to watch:
Her injuries were not believed to be serious.
The road was blocked for a short time.
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues linked with 'ambitious move' for striker
- 4 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 5 Pub demolition plans generate 150-plus objections in a week
- 6 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 7 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 8 No starts, sarcastic cheers and a quick profit - A look back at Kieffer Moore's time at Town
- 9 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 10 Patient in 90s will fight Ipswich Hospital parking fine