Saddles stolen during livery yard break-in
- Credit: SUFFOLK POLICE
A number of saddles have been stolen from a livery yard in Exning after thieves broke into their tack room.
The yard in North End Road had its main gate padlock removed at some point between 7.30pm and 8.30pm on Friday, January 10.
Thieves then forced entry to the tack room and lockers inside, stealing a number of saddles, tack and horse feed.
A dressage saddle was among the items stolen.
Police believe they may have used a wheelbarrow to transport the stolen goods to a vehicle.
Local traders are now also being warned to be alert in case they are offered any of the stolen goods for sale.
Anyone who saw anything suspicious on Friday evening or has been offered any of the tacks for sale are asked to contact Suffolk police on 101, quoting reference 37/2127/20.
- 1 Man with foot fetish jailed for sexually assaulting women
- 2 Van driver in his 20s dies in Elmswell crash
- 3 Colchester sack Mullins as ex-Town defender takes interim charge of U's
- 4 Nine Ipswich players who could follow Nsiala out the door this month
- 5 Flood alert issued for parts of Suffolk coastline
- 6 Road near A14 closed after 'serious' two-vehicle crash
- 7 See inside £1.25m bungalow for sale in one of Suffolk's 'poshest' villages
- 8 Town working on loan deal for Bristol City midfielder
- 9 'I'm not bothered... he can go' - Pearson on Town target Bakinson
- 10 Village hall treasurer jailed after stealing cash to help his business
Alternatively, information can be supplied anonymously to Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.