Saddles stolen during livery yard break-in
- Credit: SUFFOLK POLICE
A number of saddles have been stolen from a livery yard in Exning after thieves broke into their tack room.
The yard in North End Road had its main gate padlock removed at some point between 7.30pm and 8.30pm on Friday, January 10.
Thieves then forced entry to the tack room and lockers inside, stealing a number of saddles, tack and horse feed.
A dressage saddle was among the items stolen.
Police believe they may have used a wheelbarrow to transport the stolen goods to a vehicle.
You may also want to watch:
Local traders are now also being warned to be alert in case they are offered any of the stolen goods for sale.
Anyone who saw anything suspicious on Friday evening or has been offered any of the tacks for sale are asked to contact Suffolk police on 101, quoting reference 37/2127/20.
- 1 Judge heading to Ipswich exit as contract clause could end Irishman's Portman Road stay
- 2 Ipswich Town owner Johnson close to adding another club to his portfolio
- 3 Rise in number of Covid patients in Suffolk and north Essex hospitals
- 4 Names of couple found dead in Woodbridge confirmed
- 5 Suffolk police teams to star in new documentary series on Dave
- 6 Peter Andre visits Ipswich for post-lockdown haircut
- 7 All 24 League One home kits ranked from worst to first
- 8 'I will be like Demolition Man... there will be a lot of pain' - Cook on his Town squad overhaul
- 9 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing
- 10 Goalkeeping coach Walker leaves Town as Cook bids to 'freshen things up'
Alternatively, information can be supplied anonymously to Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.