Horse riding school blaze

A FIRE broke out at a horse riding school in Hadleigh today.

Russell Claydon

A FIRE broke out at a horse riding school in Hadleigh today.

Firefighters were called to tackle an electrical blaze at the Hadleigh Riding Centre at Benton End Farm, Hadleigh at 8.47am.

Crews from Hadleigh, Ipswich and Nayland were involved in extinguishing the fire in a tin barn on the site.

It is believed the blaze started in an electrical box.

One hose reel jet and a dry powder extinguisher were used.

Most Read

It is not yet known how much damage has been caused.