Horses pull in the crowds
GALLERY New Suffolk Punch foals were on show to members of the public yesterday.
NEW Suffolk Punch foals were on show to members of the public yesterday.
The Hollesley Bay stud of Suffolk Punch horses was open with visitors able to look around the museum and harness room, watch birds of prey, enjoy traditional Suffolk dance and music and play games and competitions.
Caroline Donsworth, chairman of the Suffolk Punch Trust fundraising committee, said it was a great day.
You may also want to watch:
“It was a lovely atmosphere and it was an ideal opportunity for people to come and look at the foals,” she said.
“All of the money raised will go towards the Suffolk Punch Trust which in the long run will keep the breeding programme going for the future of the Suffolk Punch. I would like to say thank you to everybody who has supported us.”
- 1 Hospital visits to be suspended due to Covid infection rise
- 2 £1million beach village set for approval as part of resort regeneration
- 3 Affordable homes project proposed for east Suffolk village
- 4 Pub changes 'offensive' Halloween display after social media criticism
- 5 'The culture is right' - Johnson leaves Town in good hands after whirlwind trip
- 6 Town keeper Holy set for emergency loan move
- 7 Man indecently exposes himself to dog walker in Cavendish
- 8 Emergency services conduct search and rescue mission off Harwich coast
- 9 Where to find the cheapest petrol in Suffolk as prices hit all-time high
- 10 Controversial north Essex village homes plan set for go-ahead