Hot ashes cause kitchen blaze

FIREFIGHTERS tackled a kitchen fire at a property in Lindsey in the early hours of this morning.

FIREFIGHTERS tackled a kitchen fire at a property in Lindsey in the early hours of this morning.

One crew from Hadleigh fire station and another from Nayland attended the scene at Stafford House at about 2.25am.

The fire was caused by hot ashes falling onto a shelf and basket in the kitchen.

Firefighters used two breathing apparatus and one hose reel jet to extinguish the blaze, bringing the flames under control by 3am.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus