House in Great Barton’s Woodland Place targeted again after television theft
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
A home in Bury St Edmunds has been targeted by criminals for the second time in less than three weeks.
Offenders tried to break into the property in Woodland Place, Great Barton, via a door at the back of the house at around 12.30pm today, but were unable to gain access.
It follows a burglary at the same address, which happened between July 28-31, where a television was among the items stolen.
Police are investigating a possible link between the two incidents, a spokesman for Suffolk Constabulary said.
Witnesses or anyone with information about the burglary and attempted burglary are being urged to come forward.
To help, call police 101 quoting reference 55332/17. Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or online at www.crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 A14 reopens after 'serious' crash involving three lorries
- 2 Two Suffolk beaches named among best in Britain for a winter walk
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: League One trio eye Preston defender
- 4 Road closed while fire crews tackle Martlesham blaze
- 5 Suffolk landlord 'over the moon' to be named pub of the month
- 6 Town closing in on permanent deal for keeper Walton
- 7 Retired Felixstowe nurse fears eviction after struggle to find social housing
- 8 Eight centre-backs Ipswich Town could turn to this month
- 9 Suffolk coastline to feature on BBC Winterwatch
- 10 Hughes nets a hat-trick for Town Under 23s as familiar face plays for QPR