Household cavalry instructor to visit Suffolk riding school
- Credit: Archant
A Suffolk riding school is to receive a visit from a prestigious instructor.
Richard Raffel, an instructor for the Household Cavalry which is based will be visiting the riding school at Newton Hall near Swilland on November 25 and 26 to give individual and group lessons.
As well as instructing, Richard is also a member of the Army and Armed Forces showjumping teams and regularly takes part in competitions.
As a member of the Cavalry he has taken part in a number of ceremonies including the Royal Wedding and the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee.
Richard will also be giving a talk at the Newtonhall reception room from 7.30 to 9pm on November 25 about his experiences in the Cavalry.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets for the talk are £5.
Newtonhall hope to bring Richard and other guest instructors into the centre on a regular basis.
- 1 Matchday Recap: All-square as Town and U's share six goals
- 2 Colchester town centre streets closed following concern over child
- 3 Town complete ninth signing as Edmundson joins from Scottish giants
- 4 Family creates 50 new jobs by reviving two Suffolk pubs
- 5 'The people of West Suffolk deserve better': Vote of no confidence for Hancock
- 6 Town complete Chaplin deal as Barnsley forward becomes signing No.10
- 7 Colchester United 3 Ipswich Town 3: Burns' late strike levels it for Town
- 8 Teenage girl allegedly raped on village recreation ground, court hears
- 9 Man dies after lorry crashes into trees
- 10 'Amazing' - Joy as port welcomes maiden call of luxury cruise ship
Those interested in booking a lesson should call the school on 01473 785616.